Address : No. 101, Section 2, Kuang-Fu Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan
National Tsing Hua University has a long and proud history. First established as the Tsing Hua Academy at Tsing Hua Garden in Beijing in 1911, the Academy was renamed as National Tsing Hua University in 1928 as its curricula expanded to that of a full-fledged university. In 1956, National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) was reinstalled on its current campus in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) was reinstalled on its current campus in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Since its reinstallation, NTHU has developed from an institute focusing on Nuclear Science and Technology to that of a comprehensive research university offering degree programs ranging from baccalaureate to doctorate in science, technology, engineering, humanities and social sciences, as well as management. NTHU has been consistently ranked as one of the premier universities in Taiwan and is widely recognized as the best incubator for future leaders in industries as well as academics. Such stellar records are particularly exemplified by the outstanding achievements of our alumni, including two Nobel laureates in physics Drs. Cheng- Ning Yang and Tsung-Dao Lee, one Nobel laureate in chemistry Dr. Yuan-Tseh Lee and one Wolf Prize winner in mathematics Dr. Shiing-Shen Chern.
Founded in 2000, the College of Technology Management (CTM) is the first of its kind in Taiwan. Benefiting from National Tsing Hua University's strength in science and engineering, CTM aims to integrate such strength with vigorous corporate connections and solid management curriculum and is widely recognized as a leading incubator for future leaders. CTM is an interdisciplinary business school. As of 2018, CTM has more than 70 full-time faculty members, 1750 students and accumulated alumni 6000.
CTM devotes its efforts to accomplish the mission of cultivating business leaders and managerial talent who serve our economy and industries with integrity.
To accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
Address: No. 166, Sec. 1, Zhongshan Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan
Founded by New Taipei City Government, the O. Design Center focuses on charity and elders & youth co-creation, offering facility rental services for related activities, workshops, classes, and performs.
In response to aging society, New Taipei City Government gives close attention to aging issues, turning a charity place in Chiao-feng Building to “Next Aging Lab, O. Design Center.” This venue is welcome with social enterprises, youth, and elders to work on activities related to aging issues, making New Taipei City a living lab for flipping the aging society. The O. Design Center is also anticipated to drive nearby industry, revitalizing the charity place for turning the New Banqiao Dist. to a platform of future aging industry.